Saving the earth through a sustainable home
For nine years running, Electrolux has been named an Industry Leader in the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World). What does that mean to you?
The only Household Durables company in the top 10% of best-in-class economic, environmental and social DJSI World performers for the last 16 years, Electrolux continues to make big strides in key issues such as product stewardship. All of which translate into a positive plethora of energy and time savings in Electrolux-equipped households, featuring superhero technologies that help you do your part to save the world.
Heat Pump Technology
Clothes dryers are one of the most expensive home appliances to operate, generating between 1,800 to 5,000 watts of energy per run which can total 6% of a household’s electrical bill. With the Electrolux EDH97981W’s breakthrough heat pump technology, air is heated in a closed circuit system, then passed over clothes and continually recycled. The hot air leaving the drum is also cooled to condense the moisture extracted from the clothes, so the collected liquid can be filtered and reused. This results in:
– 40% to 60% more energy savings than conventional dryers
– Minimising over-drying that can crack fabric fibres and create more lint through greater abrasions
– Less heat generated externally, a welcome relief to those living in smaller spaces
Vapour Action Technology
If greatly reducing the time spent on ironing or evening eradicating this dreaded chore completely seems like a pipe dream, nine Electrolux washers, including the EWF12832 and EWF12843, have made it a joyful reality. The gentle touch of vapour action in nine Electrolux washers, including the EWF12832 and EWF12843, naturally de-wrinkles up to 8kg of clothes, working with controlled humidity in the washer to relax fabric fibres and increase their flexibility and volume, which removes creases and folds. You’ll enjoy:
– Not needing to iron ready-to-wear items like simple shirts, jeans and casualwear. All of which will reduce how much electricity you use!
– Longer lifespans for clothes; like a spa for delicate fabrics, vapour action deodorises and re-hydrates fibres while sanitizing them, helping to rejuvenate the material. Even hand washing will seem harsh by comparison, let alone exposure to the grind of both dry cleaning and dry cleaning bills.
Electrolux washers, the EWF12832 and EWF12843, naturally de-wrinkles up to 8kg of clothes, working with controlled humidity in the washer to relax fabric fibres and increase their flexibility and volume, which removes creases and folds
Go ahead and stock up NutriFresh™ fridges such as the Electrolux EME3500SA and EBE3500SA with beautiful produce from your local supermarket or wet markets, because their intuitive functions cleverly boosts and preserves nutritional content.
– NutriLight™, a patented fixed wave treatment, evenly distributes light from an LED lamp around the crisper to enhance vitamins in fruits and veggies
– Market Fresh Crisper humidity control keep produce in pristine market fresh condition longer