The Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK in partnership with Electrolux present a multiple-Michelin starred charity dinner
The Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK, in partnership with Electrolux, will present a gastronomic extravaganza delivered by The Cube by Electrolux Michelin starred chefs.
These top chefs, led by two Michelin starred Daniel Clifford of Midsummer House Restaurant in Cambridge, will produce a culinary feast for just 250 guests, raising money for the Bobby Moore Fund. Other chefs confirmed so far are Daniel Clifford, Atul Kochhar, Simon Rogan and Jonray & Peter Sanchez.
Stephanie Moore MBE established the Fund, in partnership with Cancer Research UK, in 1993. It was set up in memory of Stephanie’s late husband, legendary footballer Bobby Moore, who sadly died from bowel cancer aged just 51. All money raised on the night will go towards the charity’s pioneering research into the disease.
This one off charity dinner comprising five exquisite courses each cooked by a Michelin starred chef is a do not miss opportunity for serious foodies. The event will take place on Thursday 24th January 2013 at Gibson Hall, Bishopsgate, London. Prices start from £250 per ticket, with VIP tickets and Chef’s table tickets also available. To book tickets please email: email@example.com
All the chefs participating so far have also spent time cooking in London’s most sought after unique dining experience, The Cube by Electrolux, which is perched on top of the Royal Festival Hall until 1st January 2013.
For more press information or high images please contact:
Cancer Research UK press office: Kim Ireland / firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 469 8320
Electrolux Press Office UK: Susan Dean / email@example.com / 07778 791373
About the Bobby Moore Fund
- The Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK raises vital funds for research into bowel cancer and increases public awareness of the disease
- The Fund was set up by Stephanie Moore MBE in memory of her husband, footballer Bobby Moore, after his death from the disease in 1993, at just 51
- Since it was set up, the Fund has gone from strength to strength and now raises over £2million every year through a variety of fundraising events with over £17 million pounds raised in total
- We also raise awareness through hard hitting campaigns such as ‘There is Moore to know’ featuring members of the England football team and delivered in partnership with Team England Footballer’s Charity
- For more information visit www.bobbymoorefund.org
- Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/officialbobbymoorefund
- For further information about Cancer Research UK’s work or to find out how to support the charity, please call 0300 123 1861 or visit www.cancerresearchuk.org. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook