New Washing Machine Features the Industry’s First Detergent Dispenser For PODS®Read more
Frigidaire celebrates 100 years of innovation with exciting new products designed to make your home life better
Appliance Leader Unveils New Appliances at 2018 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
CHARLOTTE, NC, January 9, 2018 –This year, Frigidaire celebrates 100 years of meaningful innovation, including inventing the first home refrigerator, the first home freezer, and the first room air conditioner. Launching at KBIS, their newest innovations build upon the brand’s 100-year legacy of offering appliances that make preparation, cooking, and clean up quicker and easier.
Highlights of Frigidaire’s new products and technologies include:
Induction Ranges and Cooktops: Frigidaire’s new line of induction ranges and cooktops features the industry’s first ever freestanding induction range for under $1,000. Induction cooking is very popular in Europe and other parts of the world. However, induction hasn’t been affordable in North America. This launch means our Frigidaire consumers who are on a budget will have more opportunity to experience induction’s benefits, including:
- Faster Meal Prep: Heat is transferred directly to cookware, not the surface of the cooktop. This means food heats up quicker and water boils 50% faster than a traditional electric cooktop.
- Consistent, Delicious Results: Even heat across the surface of the pan reduces the risk of hot spots and over or under cooking, making it easier to achieve tasty, repeatable dishes every time.
- Easier Clean-Up: Because the surface around your cookware stays cool to the touch, spills, splatters, or occasional boil-overs won’t burn onto the cooktop, making clean-up quick and easy.
- Enhanced Safety: Induction elements shut down automatically when a pot or pan is removed from the cooktop, thereby reducing the risk of accidentally leaving a burner on.
Frigidaire Gallery 24” Integrated Dishwasher: Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S., we’ve invested in technology that provides better cleaning and drying performance. The new dishwasher features two powerful OrbitClean® spray arms for both the top and bottom racks to ensure dishes are clean the first time. The top notch drying system uses a fan and heating element to ensure there’s no need to towel dry at the end of the cycle.
“Since 1918, Frigidaire has made it a priority to listen to our consumers and offer products that meet their needs,” said Amie Guy, Vice President of Marketing. “These new products are perfect examples of this commitment, like faster cooking through induction and dishwashers that get dishes clean and dry the first time.”
Frigidaire® has been designed to help families make the most of their time and space with high-performing, easy-to-use appliances with time-saving features.
To learn more about Frigidaire® and its full range of innovative home appliances, please visit www.frigidaire.com.
(1) 9″ induction right front element, 6 qt./10″ diameter All-Clad pot, 1 qt. tepid water compared to Frigidaire3000W 9″ electric right front element.