Electrolux Unveils Ventless, High-End Laundry Pair Designed for Apartment Living
LAS VEGAS, NV, Jan. 20, 2015 – Today at the 2015 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) Electrolux unveiled its latest laundry pair, designed especially for city apartment living. The company is changing the face and location of the urban laundry room with its introduction of a high-end compact washer and dryer.
The new laundry pair, which does not require ventilation, is the ideal solution for city-dwelling consumers who prefer a washer and dryer in their apartment but have only a small space to work with:
- The dryer does not require an outside vent, which answers the unmet need for consumers living in high rise apartment buildings or with existing construction restrictions.
- The pair is the first of its size to feature Perfect Steam™ technology which gently deep cleans clothes and provides stain removal for wool clothing.
- The highly efficient pair reduces energy consumption.
- In keeping with the consumer trend in single family homes to move the washer and dryer closer to the kitchen, family bath or to an upper floor level, the laundry pair provides the solution without needing to renovate.
“Electrolux is committed to bringing innovative solutions to consumers and to manufacturing state-of-the-art appliances,” said John Weinstock, Senior Vice President Marketing for Electrolux Major Appliances in North America. “Consumer insight allows us to develop washer and dryer technologies that improve the everyday lives of our consumers.”
- Electrolux Front Load Compact Washer & Dryer *NEW*
- Compact size, ventless design and reversible doors allow for any laundry room to be a customizable space; perfect for consumers who live in apartments or who have installation restrictions in their homes.
- Perfect Steam™ technology adds steam to select wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes for better stain removal, it is the first compact washer to feature steam technology.
- Washer and Dryer pair feature an industry leading capacity among compact models.
- Available to purchase now; $999 each
To learn more about the Electrolux Group and its full range of innovative home appliances, rooted in a deep European design heritage, professional expertise and breakthrough technology please visit www.electroluxappliances.com.
About The Electrolux Group: Electrolux has a rich heritage of developing innovative kitchen appliances in Europe, which have been used throughout fine homes and restaurants for more than 80 years. Among these products is the prestigious Molteni brand, a name chosen by the world’s greatest chefs who expect the ultimate in cooking performance. Design centers around the world are focused on understanding consumer needs and developing innovative designs that fit how consumers live. For more information, visit www.electroluxappliances.com.
 Compact industry refers to washers and dryers 25″ and smaller.