The new Frigidaire Gallery® Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless steel collection provides time-saving benefits and sophisticated style for any kitchen
Frigidaire’s virtual kitchen tours gives consumers a chance to experience the collection’s versatility in a variety of design settings
CHARLOTTE, NC, July 20, 2017 – No matter your style, everyone looks good in black and now every kitchen can too. Today, Electrolux announced the launch of their new Frigidaire Gallery Black Stainless Steel collection, which adds the upgraded Black Stainless Steel finish to the company’s best-selling appliances, ranging from refrigerators and microwaves to dishwashers and ovens.
The Black Stainless Steel finish brings a modern look to any kitchen. Its neutral tone is ideal for complementing both bright, vibrant colors and dark muted accents. Whether adding light countertops and cabinetry or pops of color in the backsplash, the Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel appliances make it easier to elevate and transition a kitchen design without having to completely renovate.
“At Electrolux, we are constantly listening to what is important to consumers and we recognized a growing need for appliances that are sleek and modern as well as practical,” said John Weinstock, senior vice president of marketing at Electrolux North America. “What sets the Frigidaire Gallery Black Stainless Steel collection apart are the features that make preparation, cooking, clean up and organization quicker and easier while also adding sophisticated style to any kitchen design, all at an accessible price point.”
The new collection builds on the company’s legacy of bringing affordable luxury product innovations into the consumer marketplace. Form and function are at the forefront of each product’s design and every appliance is equipped with time-saving components that streamline household tasks. Among other key features, the refrigerators include the SpaceWise® Organization System which offers over 100 ways to organize the storage space, while the ovens and ranges have a Quick Preheat setting to eliminate heating time. The microwave uses sensor cooking to automatically adjust power levels and cooking times and the dishwasher utilizes the OrbitClean® Wash System to offer a complete cleaning performance with 4x better wash coverage.1
Each appliance also features the Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel finish, which resists fingerprints and cleans easily. Only a dry cloth is needed to quickly wipe away smudges that inevitably appear with daily use.
The complete Frigidaire Gallery Black Stainless Steel Collections includes eight appliances that bring efficiencies to the home and can be seamlessly mixed and matched with traditional stainless steel and other color hues:
Each refrigerator offers over 100 ways to organize the storage space with the SpaceWise® Organization System and a humidity-controlled Effortless™ Glide Crisper Drawers keep fruits and vegetable fresh.
- Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator (FGHB2867TD), $2,849
- Frigidaire Gallery® 21” Top Mounted Refrigerator (FGTR2042TD), $1,179 (available starting August 2017)
Equipped with the OrbitClean® Wash System to offer a complete cleaning performance with 4x better wash coverage1 and DishSense™ Technology to adjust the cycle time based on the level of clean that your dishes need for added efficiency.
Each oven employs True Convection technology, with a third heating element and single convection fan to circulate hot air for faster. The Quick Preheat setting gets the oven to the right temperature, taking the guesswork out of cooking.
- Frigidaire Gallery® Double Wall Oven (FGET3065PD), $2,699
- Frigidaire Gallery® Single Wall Oven (FGEW3065PD), $1,749
Each is equipped with True Convection heating technology. The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows users to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached.
- Frigidaire Gallery® Free-Standing Electric Range (FGEF3059TD), $1,249
- Frigidaire Gallery® Free-Standing Gas Range (FGGF3059TD), $1,399
Uses sensor cooking to automatically adjust power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items. Easy one-touch, preset buttons provide options to reheat meals or simply add 30 seconds.
Explore More with Virtual Kitchen Tours
- The complete Frigidaire Gallery Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel collection is now available on Frigidaire.com for purchase and at major retail locations nationwide. To learn more about the Frigidaire Gallery Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel collection visit Frigidaire.com.
- The virtual experience works on desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices so people can explore the kitchens and get design inspiration while at home or on-the-go.
- “Purchasing a major appliance for your home is a big decision, and oftentimes it can be challenging to imagine how the appliance will look in your preferred style,” said Weinstock. “This virtual tour helps bring to life how the Black Stainless Steel collection integrates into and complements any kitchen design and style preference.”
- Within each virtual kitchen, users can toggle between different products to get a glimpse at how each product fits into the space. Those looking for in-depth overviews about individual product features and specifications can hover over each appliance and click on the hot spots to pull up more detailed information.
- Beginning today, consumers can explore the versatility of the new Frigidaire Gallery Smudge-Proof Black Stainless Steel collection by taking virtual kitchen tours on Frigidaire.com. The experience lets people “walk” through six different kitchen designs, each featuring the Black Stainless Steel appliances. This virtual experience has been added to the site to help consumers envision how these major appliances will look in their own homes.
1Than a traditional spray arm
Frigidaire® has been designed to help families make the most of their time and space with high-performing, easy-to-use appliances with time-saving features. To learn more about Frigidaire® and its full range of innovative home appliances, please visit www.frigidaire.com.