Electrolux launches on-trend Air Fry range, refrigerator that flexes to family needs
Appliance leader unveils new appliances with industry-first innovations at 2019 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show.
Las Vegas, NV, February 19, 2019 – Today at the 2019 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS), Electrolux launched new products with industry-first innovations, including a front control range with Air Fry, and a fully customizable refrigerator drawer.
In a recent consumer study, nearly 83 percent of consumers stated Air Fry was a critical or important factor in their purchase decision. Frigidaire Gallery® is the first to bring a range with Air Fry to market. The new Frigidaire Gallery® front control range with Air Fry means consumers can now make healthier, crispy and delicious meals for the entire family using the hottest trend in cooking, while eliminating the need for an expensive, bulky countertop appliance.
Frigidaire also understands that family needs are ever-changing, which is why the new Frigidaire Gallery® four door refrigerator features a drawer that fully converts from refrigerator to freezer. Consumers now have space for those last-minute items like an ice cream cake, or stocking up on family favorites.
New Frigidaire Gallery® front control range
- The first range on the market with Air Fry technology to deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt
- Meet all of your cooking needs with True Convection and a Flexible Five Burner Cooktop
- Offers time-saving features like quick preheat.
- Available in gas, electric, and induction. Induction cooktop is faster than gas or electric, easier to clean, and delivers consistent yummy results, every time.
- PRO TIP: Add less than one tablespoon of oil to your favorite foods – whether it be chicken wings, French fries, or frozen foods – to achieve great taste and a crispy texture – without the excess grease.
- Available third quarter; MSRP $1,999 – $2,249
New Frigidaire Gallery® four door refrigerator
- Offering the market’s widest range in temperature settings from -6◦ to 45◦, it’s the first refrigerator on the market with a drawer than can fully convert from a refrigerator to a freezer.
- Easily access your most used items with adjustable storage, including a flip-up shelf to fit taller items and an expandable door bin, with our SpaceWise® Organization system
- Keep food fresher longer, so you waste less and save money, with our Auto CrispSeal™ crisper drawers
- Available in February; MSRP $3,599
New Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher
- Quick, quiet, clean, and dry: this is the best performing dishwasher
- Our Dual OrbitClean® wash system removes tough, dried and baked on food better than any other dishwasher
- Get the fastest, best overall drying performance with MaxBoost™ Dry
- Available in February; MSRP $849
Frigidaire® has been designed to help families make the most of their time and space with high-performing, easy-to-use appliances with time-saving features.
To learn more about Frigidaire® and its full range of innovative home appliances, please visit www.frigidaire.com.
|Press release – Electrolux launches on-trend Air Fry range, refrigerator that flexes to family needs February 19, 2019 - Language: English||February 19, 2019||English|
Springfield, TN, December 6, 2018 - Electrolux today partnered with United Way of the Greater Clarksville Region to surprise a deserving Clarksville family with a complete kitchen appliance makeover.Read more
Today, Electrolux and its water filter supplier, KX Technologies, jointly escalated their patent infringement concerns to the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), asking them to investigate allegations of water filter patent infringement by third-party...Read more